I ordered 3 bracelets on November 30th for my mother in law and my aunt and my cousin - all of which have lost someone and I was trying to give them something to keep them close. I have reached out 5 times about where my order is and when it will be delivered...NOTHING!!

Took my money day 0 as they like to call it and I’m on day 20 with no packages!! Absolutely ridiculous...I want my money back now!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Brave New Look Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

I ordered an ornament for my daughter on November 29 and have not received it! I keep emailing them and asking where it is but I keep getting the same computer generated response from John.

What a rip off! I want my money back now!!!

If I was to receive the ornament I might say something else but as if now this place is a big rip off. REFUND ME MY MONEY!!!

Mazin
@Anonymous

I agree 100%! At this point I just want my money back.

And the same automated response from John just makes me more angry every time I receive it. There has to be an answer or a way to resolve this!

@Anonymous

I order an ornament on Nov 23 and it didn't arrive until Dec 19. I love how it didn't mention the 2-4 week shipping policy until the confirmation email, so you have no choice but to wait.

Even worse is that the ornament is TINY. Definitely a waste of $25.

Brave New Look Reviews