I placed an order on March 3, 2018. Received what I thought was the product I ordered on March 19.

Sadly it was an incorrect item. I have called and emailed the company ever day since March 19 in an effort to resolve THEIR mistake. Not a single message I have sent has been returned. Every time you call it goes directly to an automated message stating that there are no support agents currently available and asking to leave you contact info so they can be with you shortly.

They never return calls or emails. They did, however, think it was real cute to send me, not one, but two, emails asking me to rate my experience with their support services. What a joke!

Now, I am stuck with a product I did not order and do not want, $43.99 less in my pocket and without the product I ordered and wanted. This company is by far the worst I have ever dealt with and that screams volumes when I have dealt with phone and cable companies!

Product or Service Mentioned: Brave New Look Customer Care.

Reason of review: Multiple of the above issues!.

Preferred solution: Full refund and correct product..

Brave New Look Cons: Lack of customer service, Inability to correct errors of their own fault, Calls and emails never answered or returned, Inability to correctly fulfill order, Over pricing.

• Never Answer Phones