I purchased a bracelet in honor of my grandmother.When i received it,the bracelet was beautiful simple but elegant.This bracelet was to have Special meaning to it,wore the bracelet on same wrist as i wear her family ring on my finger...Well after 3 weeks the larger pendant fell off not to be found and the so called .925 Sterling Silver was not sterling silver as the bracelet and both charms tarnished it looked terrible,i am so very disappointed in this purchase,i will never buy here again.I was so looking forward to wearing this bracelet and planned on buying two more to give to my 2 daughter with sayings reflecting their son's but not now,it is just a waste of my money and fraud,claiming Sterling Silver when it was actually plated....POOR....POOR

Product or Service Mentioned: Brave New Look Bracelet.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

#1402025

So disappointed in the lack of response to many emails. I would not recommend this company to anyone. I will add this comment on Facebook and twitter.

I guess I spoke to soon about not receiving my bracelets...I did receive them today and they are all three amazing..packed in cute little drawstring bags in a tiny black box......sorry , but I would recommend them as the quality of my order was right on...

Am having problems trying to contact them...been weeks since I ordered...sent 2 emails with no response...does anyone have anything but negative comments about this company?

Ordered a bracelet in Sept.

received it in late Oct, but it was the wrong charm.

Sent them an e-mail as their phone number is out of service!!! Received an e-mail back asking for a pic of the wrong charm!

Sent it, was told this lady would personally take care of this....have not heard one word! E-mailed again, only got a computer generated response.

Called my bank & disputed the charges, $ will be back in my account in 12 hours!!!

This company is one GIANT scam!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brave New Look Reviews