I ordered a T-shirt from Brave New Look back in November and I still haven't received it. Although I provided Brave New Look with the correct address (I have the record and the receipt), they put the wrong address on the shipment (as evidenced by the tracking information) and I never received the t-shirt.

They are now refusing to reimburse me saying that they are not responsible for lost or stolen merchandise. They don't have a telephone number to call so the only way that I can communicate with them is via email.

I have emailed them multiple times to explain the situation, but they keep repeating the same mantra without looking at the records which clearly indicate that they are in the wrong. This is the worst experience that I've had with an online vendor.

Product or Service Mentioned: Brave New Look Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Never received merchandise or reimbursement. .

Brave New Look Cons: Not receiving my merchandise.

Comments

I order two bracelets and i never received them im very disappointed i been sending email after email no response i dont like this

#1301970

This company is a fraud ordered leggings for $48 before Christmas 2016 it is March have not received item or refund!! Emailing them no response hopeless on what to do next will I get my item or even my money back I feel totally screwed!!

Brave New Look Reviews