1.2

I ordered a pair of leggings for the Holiday's on Nov. 7th 2016.

I was aware that the order may take a bit because it was mentioned the item was custom made. I did not for a minute think it would take almost two months to get them. I received an email on Nov. 28th stating the leggings had been shipped.

Yeah!!! Nope, UPS had the shipping label but no package. I called and emailed many times. I received one response via email saying the item was shipped and to look at my tracking number.

Well for three weeks the label stayed put with no package. I again called and emailed to no avail. I finally got my package after the holidays, no receipt so I could return and the pattern on the leggings were upside down! I am still trying to reach them but still no answer and it is now Jan.

3rd 2017. Terrible experience and horrid customer service.

Not sure how they are still in business. I strongly advise not to order from this bogus Company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Brave New Look Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Brave New Look Cons: Lack of customer service, Delivery and customer service is pathetic, Not responsive.

Comments