My Christmas sweater was ordered and I was told I would need to wait 3-5 business days for it to ship, and 3-5 business days for delivery. Making it a total of 10 business days at the MOST until I should have received it.

It is more than 2 full weeks out, and I still do not have my sweater and it still does not say that it shipped. If you look on their website- there is no way to contact them by phone- only email. In addition, their customer service representative only answered one of my many emails. I begged in my emails for someone to just give me a call- as this sweater was a Christmas gift for someone, and they never did.

It's a complete scam.

I have reported them to the BBB, and I also alerted my bank. Seriously, whatever you want to purchase on here is not worth the money, time, effort, and (most importantly) the aggravation.

Product or Service Mentioned: Brave New Look Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

I also ordered a sweater on December 3rd and still have not gotten it or an answer to any of my inquiries.... I reported it to my bank and filed a complaint with the Internet Crime Complaint Center. This company is defrauding a lot of people and need to be stopped.

Brave New Look Reviews