Featured Resolved
1.9

Update by user Apr 27, 2017

The day after posting this, Brave New Look sent me an email. They stated they were sending me larger sizes of leggings.

The have received the new leggings in a size larger and they are fine. Thank you.

Update by user Mar 31, 2017

I was contacted by email from Brave New Look today. They stated that they are making me new leggings in a larger size with no extra cost to me. Thank you to your website for getting me the customer service that I had originally requested from the company.

Original review posted by user Mar 30, 2017

I purchased a small and medium leggings for 2 young women. The small was for a teenager with a jean size of 0 and the medium was for a 20 year old with a jean size of 4.

I expected the small and medium to fit. THEY DO NOT FIT! The sizing is wrong. They are so tight and stretched you lose all the colour and feeling in your legs.

The patterns do not match up from one leg to the other as displayed on their website. I had contacted Brave new look by email and they told me there is nothing they can do since they were custom made. I sent 3 more emails of which they would not respond.

I am out $88. I do not know what to do next - suggestions???

Review about: Brave New Look Leggings.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Idea.

I didn't like: No customer service, Are non responsive to any question, Sizing is wrong much too small and they will not exchange.

Comments