On approximately 11/6 I ordered the Piece of my heart night sky bulb ornament.You, of course charged my credit card, but on 11/12/2017 you sent the wrong item!

I have written to you several times, with no action on your part! I GOT ONE EMAIL, with an apology, thanking me for "reaching out" to you with my problem! Have not heard or seen anything from you since! My Order# was 23262298130, the Part# was 12376178706, The description of the item I ordered was the correct one on the Invoice I got with this item , but the item was NOT a lovely ornament, comemmorating my deceased husband, but an UGLY "ornament" that says "NASTY WOMAN"!

I have complained to you at least 3 or 4 times, asking you to send me what I PAID for!! You ignore me!

You keep sending me ads that advertise this item that also say "If you have any questions or complaints, please write to our web site" I see on your web site that your company is rated very low - NO WONDER with this kind of service!Send me the proper item!!!!

Review about: Brave New Look Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Non delivery of purchased item, Sent me wrong item no response to many complaints.

Comments