Before purchasing a thin blue like nurses scrub top I e-mailed the company about the crazy measurement chart. The chest would have made my order be an Xl but yet the waist measurement would have made it a triple X (Red flag #1 that I should have picked up on) So I e-mailed them and I did actually get a response.

They said show your mom the measurement chart. (That should have been another red flag) A few days later I decided to purchase the item and I received a confirmation e-mail. I have e-mailed them multiple times and have received an automated response once.

The phone line says no one is available. This infuriates me that there are fake companies out there that would rather take money from people and damper their Christmas instead of these people going out and actually working for money like the rest of us do.

Product or Service Mentioned: Brave New Look Customer Care.

Reason of review: SCAM.

Comments

#1420837

Can someone please tell me how they got a hold of someone at this company I ordered something back in December I cannot get a hold of anybody through email or telephone and they took my money and they will not get back to me or send me my items

Yes ordered from them yesterday . I received no email confirmation ..

I can not track my order but they sure took my 30.00 confirmed today when I looked at bank statement .

I should have already got a email n there is much way to contact them other than send email which they answer only with we will get back with you ASAP . Been scammed

Brave New Look Reviews