I placed an order for a tee shirt and a hoodie, which I never received! Brave New Look does not respond to my telephone calls or my emails!

I cannot get help from PayPal since I allowed too much time between my order and realizing I did not receive my order. Brave New Look screwed me and took my money! DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM Brave New Look! Apparently this is not even a real company.

There is never a representative when you call. You have to leave a message. They have not responded to my email either.

I should have went to Paypal after I paid and didn't receive a shipping email but I had just dealt with the death of both my parents and forgot about it til I realized it was suppose to be a Christmas gift. Costly lesson on my part!

Review about: Brave New Look Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I didn't like: Customer service and lack of delivery of product, Stole my money, Non delivery of purchased item.

Comments

sandic2881
Galesburg, Illinois, United States #1288679

Would love to know what telephone number you called! I have looked and looked and not been able to find ANY phone number for them.

Only way to contact is thru their website, their support email, or their FB page! Thanks