Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

0 symbols (min 100)
Post answer
Top Question

How can I get my refund?

I ordered face masks on May 3, 2020. The order was confirmed.

My CC Company paid the bill and when I tried to contact the company, I was asked to give my CC # again plus pay $1 (which was later raised to $5.) I tried to call the telephone number given, but it is a non-working number, I would like to know how to get a refund for the masks which I never received.

I see no reason to have to give out my CC information again. I do believe I have been scammed,

1 answer

According to the Brave New Look faq page, the production times can range from 2–9 business days. Shipping takes about 3 days for domestic orders and 5 days for international orders.
If you did not receive your order within the time frames stated, please contact Brave New Look Customer service by phone at (855) 559-4445 or via the support form on the Pissed Consumer website and ask for assistance.
Advertisements

When is my blouse getting delivered

by Destyne

I just wanted to know when my blouse is getting delivered.

View

My package is lost I need to know where it’s at

by Kyrabeasley

hello I ordered a bracelet from you guys a month ago! and I still haven't received it..

I would like to know where its at ?? It’s definitely in the wrong state.. the tracking on my bracelet says it’s in Alabama.. It's been a month, I need my bracelet ASAP or a refund ..

thanks.. my order number is 940011****371853****92

View

Why is the contact number provided not a working number is this a scam

Bracelet arrived missing charm with my autistic grandsons name on it emailed several times no response is this a scam or what no response very upset because this was a present and could not give to person

1 answer
According to the Brave New Look faq section, if you are not satisfied with the purchase or the product is incorrect or flawed in any way, the company guarantee to send you a replacement, free of charge.
To get a replacement please send a request to support@bravenewlook.com. As stated at brave-new-look.pissedconsumer.com, you may also try to reach out to the Brave New Look support by phone at (855) 559-4445.
Looking at the Brave New Look reviews on PissedConsumer.com, the company currently has 1.3 out of 5 stars. The rating presented here is based on the feedback offered by customers in 359 different Brave New Look reviews.
The PissedConsumer statistics also indicate that a majority of reviews are 1-star 294 out of 359 reviews) and 2-star (41 out of 359 reviews) with only 4 reviews being 5-star ones.
Customers are not satisfied with the lack of customer service and undelivered items.
You may share your experience with Brave New Look customers as well as the company's top management by posting your comments via the company social networks.

Bracelet

by Daymion

How can I change my order

order inquiry

by Leonie

I order bracelets on November 30, 2017 AND 12/11/2017. My credit card was charged but I never received an email confirmation from you regarding order confirmation, payments etc...and have not received my bracelets and I definitely want them before the 22nd. If I do not receive a response I will take further action immediately.

Bracelets

by Amalie

I order two bracelets on November 24 2017 u charged my credit card never received an email from you and have not received my bracelet and I definitely want them before the 20th

my order 149****

by Kassi

is there a number I can call about my order........no one is getting back to me about it.....it says it shipped 12-04 and I put in the order novemver

View

boxers on boxers on boxers fleece blanket

by Taelor

I did not get the blanket I ordered, it not on any boxers. I want to return it ASAP

About 4best friends bracelets

by Pieper

On Sept. 12 I ordered these bracelets.

I've heard nothing from this company.

The order# was 143****. Would like to know when they are sending them.

View

How do I return the items I bought and cancel the remaining items.

by Annabel

On July 11, 2017 I ordered 4 items , Order #139****. The ordered arrived incomplete two items were missing. I want to cancel this order and return the two items I received.

View

Where's my order it's been 2 weeks if I don't receive it this week I will cancel

by Shenequa

139****

When will my order number138**** b shipped out to Kimberly OBryan in Mesa Az

by Bohdi

View

When is my order coming.

by Lilith