i ordered a pair of leggings from this company on 11/11/16. Got a confirmation email.

Received an email on 11/30/16 saying it had been shipped. Went to website and looked up tracking number. Says a label was created on 11/28/16. Googled mapped the address that I located on another complaint and it is just a storefront where you can get a PO box/have mail delivered.

I ordered via Pay pal so I have 180 days to dispute it and get my money back. will wait a few more days and will see what happens.

I did email them and told that that if i did not hear from them or receive my leggings, I will contact my lawyer. I know it won't do any good though.

Product or Service Mentioned: Brave New Look Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

That's same thing that happened to me and same timeline. Says label was created 11/28 but UPS package never shipped.

Check tracking number daily. Read other complaints too.

I also will ordered paypal. Will never order anything advertised off Facebook again.

I have the same issue.. I have reached out three different times and no response. I too used Paypal, I may just go ahead and cancel the order

Brave New Look Reviews