1.7

Order was placed in november and still have not receieved anything. I have emailed with no response several times.

This was a gift for my mom for xmas my dad just passed amd wanted to give her something to keep him close. I am traveling out of state to meet her and still have nothing to give her and am so upset and discusted with this company. They took my 45$ and have not heard from them again.

It was promised to be delivered before xmas. I wish i knew better before i wasted my time and money.

Product or Service Mentioned: Brave New Look Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Have been trying to get my order since November. Have sent numerous emails and only get auto response from “John”.

Next step is try to get credit card company to refund my $64 and call the BBB. Yes I’ve also noted that on Facebook you never see a negative review. So disappointed. My order was for someone who had lost a child and I had so wanted the bracelet as a remembrance.

Shame on them. They could have a million dollar business if the delivered as promised.

I also have not received the bracelets I ordered in Nov.

I'm pretty disgusted with their non-customer service.

What a racket these people have!!

I will cancel the order and complain to PayPal and the credit card company now.

I too ordered some items in November and have not received them. They were for family members that had lost love ones this year. I fill like their is something that can be done about this company

@Anonymous

I wish there was it's so disappointing. The ornament I got was for my mom who lost my dad and I was going to get my 2 boys to give to her to put on the tree Xmas eve.

The lack of costumer service and response should not even be allowed considering they take your money right away. I wish I never got sucked in..

Brave New Look Reviews