The picture showed a dog in the charm of the bracelet along with two other charms for people who have lost their pets and want to have a memory bracelet of their beloved fur baby.

When I received the bracelets there was no way to take out the picture of the random dog in the charm to replace it with my pet. Similar to when you buy a picture frame.

You don't leave the fake family or person in the frame and display it, you remove it and replace it with your family or whatever. I emailed them and asked how do you remove this picture and they responded 2 months later saying we are busy, we will get back to you. After several emails, another email was sent saying my emails were going to their spam folder and they will respond soon. They haven't yet.

It's now the end of July. One of these bracelets was a gift for someone else. That was a waste of money!

These people are STEALING MONEY AND WHY ISN'T THE CONGRESSMAN FROM THAT STATE LOOKING INTO THIS MATTER!!!! OR THE STATE SENATOR!

HOW IS IT THAT SO MANY PEOPLE ARE BEING RIPPED OFF.

THEY GOT $63.00 FROM ME. I wonder how much from how many others...are the congressman or senators getting a kick back too??? Has a local reporter been told of this????

This is NOT a group of housewives making theses things from their homes.

It's all FAKE FAKE FAKE! IF IT WASN'T, THEY WOULDN'T HAVE SO MANY COMPLAINTS!!!!!!!

User's recommendation: They are THIEVES!!! They got $63 from me and I got nothing!!!

Brave New Look Pros: Operated by housewives who make the items as they are ordered.

Brave New Look Cons: Customer service is fake did get products - thieves.

Location: Suffolk, Virginia