Don't shop here! If you read this and still shop at this shady online storefront, you're crazy and deserve to be taken advantage of.

I ordered two coffee mugs. Still waiting after six weeks. Got notification they were on their way, via DHL. But the tracking number is phony; no tracking data appeared.

I tried contacting them but still waiting for a response. Thankfully, I used my Amex card; they quickly gave me a full credit. The prices weren't even all that good. And, now having shopped, I found the same products ...

at the same prices ... from reputable online retailers. And from most reviews, it appears my experience is anything but unique.

So, to recap ... DON'T SHOP HERE!

Product or Service Mentioned: Brave New Look Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: I've already been issued a credit from the credit card company..

Comments

I placed an order for a mug on September 27th. It was supposed to be shipped on Oct 8th.

After complaining, I finally received a tracking number on Oct 18th. After checking today Oct 20th, the product has not yet been received by USPS!!! This company is a scam!!! I am SO sorry I didn't seek out reviews prior to ordering!!!!

Even if I do end up getting this item, even if it ends up being good quality, it will NOT change my opinion of what an unethical, unresponsive company this is. DON'T order from them!!!!

"If you read this and still shop at this shady online storefront, you're crazy and deserve to be taken advantage of." Seriously? And you expect anyone to respect your opinion--or believe your review is honest and unbiased--after you make such an incredibly *** comment?

I'm an unhappy customer myself, but if I do complain here, it will be in calm, respectful language. I won't rant like a lunatic or a spoiled kid.

Brave New Look Reviews