1.5

I ordered a pair of the Thin Blue Line edition leggings around January of 2017. When I received them i tried them on to discover that they were completely see through.

I reached out to the company and they told me to mail them back to them with a printed off receipt and they would refund me. I shipped the leggings back with the receipt just as requested over a week ago and still have yet to hear back from them or get a refund. Its so frustrating that they don't have a number to call for support because I've sent many emails and the responses are anything but helpful!

All i want is a refund and if that is out of the question then my leggings back so i can attempt to sell them online for some of my money back. Right now i have spent $40.09 on the leggings and another $4 on shipping them back.

Product or Service Mentioned: Brave New Look Thin Blue Line Leggings.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Brave New Look Pros: That they support law enforcement.

Brave New Look Cons: Quality of the product and the customer service, No way to contact except facebook and email, No response to repeated customer inquery.

• No Response To Support Email

Comments

Glad I read this before I placed an order. Not going to now!

Brave New Look Reviews