See the BBB complaint in the photos. This is the result of the BBB claim I filed back a few weeks ago.

You can see they do not respond to the BBB. I have also filed a complaint with paypal to get my money back and haven't heard anything from that yet, but they have until the 28th to respond to it the complaint. I am posting on EVERY post I see advertised that they are not a reputable company. I recommend we get the word spread through all social media to not purchase from this company.

I hate that you have to put 100 words in this field to go further to post this. I have nothing left to say about this company at this point. I wish I would have gotten the product I ordered as I would have loved having it. Brave New Look - I hope you do better with your customer service or go out of business entirely.

I'll know going forward to check out any company I purchase from online. DO NOT BUY FROM BRAVE NEW LOOK - DO NOT BUY FROM BRAVE NEW LOOK - DO NOT BUY FROM BRAVE NEW LOOK - DO NOT BUY FROM BRAVE NEW LOOK

Product or Service Mentioned: Brave New Look Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments