31 Beckett St, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA

I brought a bracelet. Didn’t want.

Cheap quality. Mailed back. Sent picture of receipt. No phones.

No responses. Lost my money. I keep posting and click on report..but nothing happens!!!! They need get off FB.

I wish I could contac FB. No results. They won’t even pick up phone to BBB. I have posted hundred comments.

The company’s deletes all negative comments. They are taking our money. FB needs to investigate this horrible company. Please.

I have reported many many many times !!!!!!!! They are cheats, liars. How can FB allow this to go on. That’s all I have to say.

Please please get us help. We have lost a lot,of money!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Product or Service Mentioned: Brave New Look Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Get rid of this scam company .

Brave New Look Pros: All negative.

Brave New Look Cons: Lack of response when attempted to attain a refund.

Comments

Wish I knew more about this company prior to placing my order of three bracelets that I am still waiting to hear they have shipped! So far I am very disappointed in their business, and want to give negative feedback! The quality better be exceptional for it to take weeks and weeks to get the items!

@Sharon

I ordered 5 bracelets, promised i would have them by Christmas, my mother passed in October I wanted to give these to my sister and grandaughters. please tell me this isn't a scam.

@FENNELLY50

Its a scam! Ripped u off!

Brave New Look Reviews