1.5

I ordered an item in November, thinking that would be plenty of time for it to arrive my Christmas. No such luck.

I even had to contact them just to get a confirmation of my purchase and a tracking number, which ended up being bogus. After contacting them yet again, I was told my product was finally on its way (this was in January, 3 months after placing the order). Lo and behold, when it finally arrived, it was the wrong item. I contacted them again and they said it would be another 2-4 weeks before they could send me the correct item.

It was a simple pair of leggings... hardly a special order item. I responded and told them no, that's ridiculous, just give me my money back. After that, I never heard back from them.

I emailed them once a day for the next few days and still got no response. Despite apparently being incapable of responding, they did manage to cancel my order without notifying me (I only found out because I checked the status of the order from a previous email) but they did not issue a refund. Pretty sure that's called theft. I've contacted my credit card company to dispute the charge and I'll be contacting the Better Business Bureau because that's about all I can do at this point.

Don't buy from these people. They're overpriced and have a blatant disregard for customer satisfaction in any capacity.

Product or Service Mentioned: Brave New Look Shipping Service.

Brave New Look Cons: Entire experience, Customer service, Receiving incorrect item, Lack of response when attempted to attain a refund, Incorrect item and didnt ship until months after purchase.

Comments

Crazy! I ordered 2 leggings and only received 1 pair and the wrong size.

I've emailed 5 times and no response. I dont even know what to do anymore.

They have no phone number to call and emails get no response. Ugh

Brave New Look Reviews