Featured Not resolved

Received leggings today and was very disappointed when I thought they had accidently sent me the wrong size.But there are no size tags in leggings or a packing slip in the package sent to me.

I have no idea if I received the right size to begin with. But, the leggings are way under the measured size on their size chart for a large size. I emailed them, but received no response. Their website states they do not take returns.

The photo shows the ankle part of the legging on my wrist! For $40 leggings I would expect a higher quality, better sizing, more professionalism, and a better size chart. These are useless.

I hope I can find some child that can wear the pair I purchased.Horrible company and horrible customer service.

Review about: Brave New Look Leggings.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Brave New Look?

Comments

Brave New Look - Don't Blame Me mug order Brave New Look "I ordered three of these mugs. They say "Don't blame Me, I Voted For Her" on it. I paid almost $50 for them (including shipping. But - only two of..." Read more Brave New Look - No size exchange Brave New Look "The size small is tiny, contacted company and received this reply: "Thank you for your patience while we reviewed your request! Unfortunately, since all of our products are custom made-to-order,..." Read more Brave New Look - No response to BBB filed complaint Brave New Look "See the BBB complaint in the photos. This is the result of the BBB claim I filed back a few weeks ago. You can see they do not respond to..." Read more Brave New Look - HORRIBLE - DO NOT ORDER Brave New Look "I ordered a Christmas gift on 11/28/16. The website guaranteed delivery by Christmas if an order was placed by 12/9/16. Screen shots of their website and the date of my..." Read more VM Innovations - Extremely disappointed!!! VM Innovations "This is a continuation of my disappointment in VMInnovations. I am currently on my 3rd slide one was replaced the other two I purchased. This last one I purchased at..." Read more Omni Hotel - AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID Omni Hotel "NO WELCOME DRINK NO WATER PRESSURE IN THE VILLA MOLD IN THE BATHROOM BLOOD STAINS ON FRESH SHEETS STAINS ON FRESH TOWELS BUGS ALL OVER THE TOILET DINNER RESERVATIONS POLICY..." Read more Google Ad Doctor a scam Google Ad Doctor "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was Victimofbrentguild who posted a false complaintagainst me. victimofbrentguild is actually the..." Read more Guardsman - Do not purchase protection plan Guardsman "Two years ago I purchased Guardsman 5 year Protection Plan through Ashley Furniture for my furniture. Just recently my 3 year old son scribbled with a ink pen on the..." Read more