I also am having the same issue, ordered a pair of leggings. I have sent 2 emails to their customer service & have had zero response.

My order was placed 11/9. I immediately received an order confirmation but no shipping info. It has now been just shy of a month. Based on other similar complaints I am seeing, I do not have any faith they will make good on their order & I will have to dispute this thru Paypal.

Very glad I paid thru Paypal though as they seem like a scam company & I would hate for my credit card info to be in their hands. And I am upset that I was taken in.

Gotta be more careful next time. But the source of these leggins seemed to be someone legitimate who ordered theirs & had no issues.

Product or Service Mentioned: Brave New Look Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Other issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Brave New Look Cons: Order not shipped.

Comments

Same thing...I sent two emails and no response. I spent over $100.00 and am so angry!

I am having the exact same issue. Many inquiries into where my order of leggings is - and absolutely no response. I will never EVER order anything from this company or another company I see on Facebook that I haven't researched first.

Brave New Look Reviews