I ordered a pair of pants for my wife. Was told that they would ship within a week.

2 weeks later and they hadn't shipped so I emailed their support to find out what was going on. They told me they were sorry and would take 15% off my next order. Notice nothing there about what happened or when it might ship. Several more emails to support asking when it might ship.

And they just kept offering me 15% off on my next order but not even addressing when it might ship. I asked them to cancel the order. They said that they only offer cancellations during the first 24 hours. I responded by letting them know that, during that 24 hours, they said I would have it in a week or so.

In fact, on my order status it STILL says it is estimated to ship 3 weeks ago. So they won't cancel my order and they won't give me ANY idea when my order might ship. At this point I'm not sure I will ever see this item. Do yourself a favor and never order from these guys.

I wish I would have looked up some of the reviews before ordering.

Other review tell a similar story. Learn from my mistake.

Product or Service Mentioned: Brave New Look Shipping Service.

Comments