1.4

Horrible experience with shipping and horrible customer experience. Applaud you for being a US based company, but after my interaction (placed an order 7 weeks ago.

Was told it would arrive in 4. Asked for 3 updates and was provided 2 generic answers and ignored the 3rd time. Just got my item yesterday), you are embarrassing US owned and operated companies. With the way Brave New Look handles their business and customer relations, you’ll put yourself out of business shortly.

Buyers please be aware if you need anything within the next 2 months.

If you’re starting your Christmas shopping, it’ll probably arrive on time if you order now. Honestly...

I just ordered a sweatshirt.

Maybe this post will get your team to actually respond. I’ve never felt the need to bash a company on social media before (even Yelp), but I regret not filing a complaint with BBB and my credit card company weeks ago.

Product or Service Mentioned: Brave New Look Shipping Service.

Comments

Susan D

I won't order from this company again and will warn others, and have them read the reviews. They should be ashamed.....

Brave New Look Reviews