Hanford, California

I ordered a mug for for a gift on Sept 27th. The date of the celebration has come and gone and still NO product, in spite of me contacting them multiple times.

I finally received a tracking number after multiple requests on 10/18. I checked today and learned that they only created a tracking number but have not actually shippes my product...fraud!!!!! I could have handled allow shipping if they had been responsive and honest, but instead they LIED!!!! The money is not as much of the issue as just being scammed.

I have requested a refund since my product is obviously not ready , and will be reporting them to the Better Business Bureau and the Federal Trade Commission, though after reading all of the reviews I doubt it will do any good.

I failed to do my due diligence by reading the reviews prior to shipping and my lesson is learned...I will never do that again! And I will NEVER order anything from this FRAUDULENT company again!!!

I truly hope others will read this (and others) and learn from my mistake!! DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Brave New Look Shipping Service.

Comments