Placed order because I saw an ad on Facebook. Received confirmation and even a UPS number.

It has been two week. Every time I look it says the package hasn't been picked up from them. Customer service said it was mailed. Emailed Shopify who said the will look into the company's practices.

I surely hope so. Reading the other complaints, I am surprised they weren't shut down long ago. Let's work together and end this company's fraudulent practices.

If you have suffered the same be sure to report them to your state attorney office, there usually is an online form. Hopefully, we can put this fraudster out of business.

Product or Service Mentioned: Brave New Look Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I also placed a order with this company and have not receivedmy product and get no responses from the company .I have been scammed.Do not place any orders with this company it is a fraud

#1262036

It appears this website is a scam. I placed an order, paid by credit card, and never received it.

Company provides an email contact address, but, nobody ever responds. I feel foolish. I should have taken a moment to look up these reviews. Instead, I got caught up in holiday shopping and didn't take the time to verify the company actually exists.

Do not place any orders with this "company." And, for those who are perpetuating the fraud, I'm a single mom, who works two jobs, and has always worked hard for her money.

But, I suppose that doesn't matter to any of you.

Brave New Look Reviews