58 views
Verified Reviewer

1.1

Update by user Jul 08, 2020

Update 07/08/20, shortly after sending a copy of my review to the BNL address provided by Pissed Consumer (support@***.com), I received yet another automated message, identical to the (multiple) ones received from the customer service email address. So, while I applaud Pissed Consumer for compiling as much information as possible, I believe we can all agree that Brave New Look is a total scam.

Next course of action for me is to dispute the charge on my credit card and contact the Attorney General....but for which state?

BNL has 2 addresses - SanFrancisco, CA and Pittston, PA (Pittston is the return label on my package). It's anyone's guess.

Original review posted by user Jul 08, 2020

Below is an exerpt of the 3rd email sent to BraveNewLook:

"Thank you for reaching out to your customers. Perhaps you are not aware that I ordered TWO (2) masks on May 17, received the 1st one in June, and as of this writing, July 7, I have not received the 2nd mask.

I have expressed my disappointment to your customer service team on 3 separate occasions, most recently within the last 12 hours (email subject: "3rd and final request").

A few minutes ago, I received another automated message telling me to expect delivery within 3-4 weeks of my order date. REALLY.

How do you explain that I paid for 2 items yet received only 1?

But now I realize that I wasn't communicating with a representative, I was corresponding to a virtual rep. Of course, I have tried to find a telephone number to speak with a real, live human representative, but your company does a good job of hiding the number. It is very unfortunate that I cannot even give you a chance to make this right.

Virtual reps can't do that.

Your offer of 50% off is considerate but do you really believe that anyone who has had a similar experience to mine, would ever purchase another product from Brave New Look? After reading BBB reviews and Social Media reviews, I'm certain I am not the only one to have had a poor experience with Brave New Look. I only wish I would have performed a deeper dive into 3rd party customer reviews before I made the purchase. Placing reviews on your own website means nothing.

You can pick and choose.

The ONLY right thing to do is to refund my purchase price in its entirety, including shipping.

It is also the only way to stop me from filing a claim with my creditor.

Thank you for your time. I sincerely hope that someone, (preferably you, Adam) will read this and realize that a refund is in order.

User's recommendation: Brave New Look will take your money and deliver nothing.

Brave New Look Cons: No way to contact them and failure to deliver, Received only 1 of 2 items ordered.

Comments