1.2

Ordered a pair of Leggings on November 13th 2016 for my sister's birthday on November 21st. Her Birthday comes and goes and a few days after my sister informs me that she has not received anything yet.

So I went through Paypal and reported that I have not received anything yet. So on December 7th I filed a complaint with Paypal to hopefully get something started. On the 16th they finally posted shipping information. Just the tracking number though.

They didn't actually ship anything on that date. It remained that way until DECEMBER 23RD when they finally scanned the item for shipping!!!!! A month and a half after I ordered them. I ordered leggings from these people and it took them 46 DAYS to get where they belonged.

My sister's birthday was on the 21st of November and she did not get her gift from me till AFTER CHRISTMAS!!!!!!! And throughout all of this I heard absolutely NOTHING from Brave New Look's Customer Service.

NOTHING. No explanation or anything!

Product or Service Mentioned: Brave New Look Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Brave New Look Pros: Leggings.

Brave New Look Cons: Not responsive, Processed order and did not ship, Lack of customer service, Delivery and customer service is pathetic.

Comments