I ordered a charm bracelet with which said it came with a silver plated charm. The charm look and feels like a plastic item you'd find in a Cracker Jacks Box.

I immediately called and got a recording saying no support agents were currently available and to leave my name and email address and they would get right back to me. After 5 days and no reply I have emailed and said I wanted to return the item and did I need a return authorization. I then received my one and only reply which was a generic statement as to what to do if you haven't received your order yet. I emailed again saying I just want to return the item and did not get a response.

I emailed again, and heard nothing.

Pissed off is putting it mildly. I've called several times at different times during the day and have never gotten to talk to a person, only the "we'll get right back to you" recording.

Product or Service Mentioned: Brave New Look Bracelet.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Guess I will not order from you after all, your customer service SUCKS !! Will pass the word.

Brave New Look Reviews