They popped up on my Facebook page. I checked their site and all positive reviews so I ordered some inspirational bracelets for my family as our mother had just passed away.

I received 3 of 5 items I ordered. When called their message was "no one available - leave a message". I left a message telling them about the mistacke. No response even though I called at least 20 times.

I sent emails - no response. I left negative comments on their Facebook page that they labeled spam and deleted.

Sometimes you see negative comments, but the next day they are gone. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!

Review about: Brave New Look Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: No response to missing items, Customer service and lack of delivery of product, No response to repeated customer inquery.

Comments

I ordered a bracelet on November 11, 2017 and never received it. There is no phone number to contact anyone.

When I send an email asking for the status, I get the same generic reply stating someone will get back to me. Well, no one ever gets back. I called my credit card company and asked them to credit my account. What a joke.

This was supposed to be a B-Day present for a friend. Not a happy customer.