1.5

I ordered three of these mugs.They say "Don't blame Me, I Voted For Her" on it.

I paid almost $50 for them (including shipping. But - only two of the mugs arrived in the mail a few days ago. Not three. It has been several days and no third mug.

But here is the kicker - the printing on the mugs is upside down! So I don't want them anyway! I have attempted to contact the company four times (email and via their website) to no avail. They have been silent.

So I am now going to push this as far as I can, including contacting the BBB.Companies with such horrible customer service should not be in business.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of order was defective. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of brave new look dont blame me i voted for her mug and associated monetary loss in the amount of $50. Brave New Look needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned brave new look dont blame me i voted for her mug in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Brave New Look.

Had an Experience with Brave New Look?

Comments