Do not order from these thieves.You will never receive your merchandise and you will be charged.

It's she same compliant over and over on their Facebook page. I wish I had read them first. No phone number to contact company only forms to submit online. I never got a response only a "How are we doing" or "How did so and so handle your issue".

This is crazy. I ordered holiday items and the holiday is over and I have nothing. I wish I had pictures to support what I am saying but I have pictures of nothing.

Only them saying they are processing my order.Apparently it takes weeks and weeks to process

This reviewer shared experience about "never received product" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $188. This person is overall dissatisfied with Brave New Look. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Brave New Look.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Brave New Look to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Brave New Look?

Comments