This company TAKES your money and NEVER sends out the product or attempts to communicate with you.People work hard for their money and these people are thieves.

I purchased a shirt on December 8th. Every company that I have recently dealt with sends out the product within a few days. I made several attempts to communicate with this company and they ignore you. I had to put in a dispute with my bank to get my money back.

I hope that people see this before they go online and buy from these people. Very dishonest!!

Do not buy from them, you will not get your product.They will steal your money and not speak to you after that.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of brave new look shipping service. Brave New Look needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned brave new look shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Brave New Look.

Had an Experience with Brave New Look?

Comments