4.0

I had ordered a pair of leggings from the website. It had originally told me it would take 2 weeks from offer closing date.

After about 4 weeks i had sent an email to the company asking about what was going on. I actually got a response back saying they apologize for the delay, that they had gotten an unsuspected number of orders and my order will be shipped out as soon as possible. I was quite pleased with that response, so i waited another 4 weeks and emailed again. Since then i have emailed the company multiple times asking for some sort of explanation or refund and have not heard anything.

At this point im very Frustrated and commented on their FB page about not receiving my order so everyone could see. Very Unhappy

Product or Service Mentioned: Brave New Look Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Brave New Look Cons: Not receiving my product.

Comments

I just got email from company saying they are going to refund me. They say it was a glitch in their shipping. I'm happy to get refund...hopefully....but disappointed it took so long & so many emails & them reviews to get their attention.

Kristin Scull