Ordered leggings 2 months ago. I have not received them, even after numerous attempts of reaching out throughout this period of time.

I have reached emailed their customer service and filled out the "Contact Us" form many times (no phone number to be found). I did not get any response to some of my attempts to contact them, and they do not directly respond to my questions when I write to them.

Their policy says no refunds after an order has been placed, so be aware that you will never get your money back even if you do not get any sort of product. The complete lack of clarity and likelihood that I lost $40 on a product that will either never arrive or not fit (and wouldn't be worth bothering to exchange) is extraordinarily frustrating.

Product or Service Mentioned: Brave New Look Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Brave New Look Cons: Order not shipped, Non delivery of purchased item, Lack of communication, Lack of clarity, Poor customer service.

• No Product Delivered
  • Lack Of Customer Service

Comments

Wish I had read these reviews before I placed my order. It has been a month and I still have not received my order.

I have tried to explain to them that I am in a vacation rental and will no longer be at the delivery address or even in the country after April 1st so delivery after that date will result in the loss of the item to me.

They are not helpful, don't really care and refuse to cancel the order and return my money.

CUSTOMER BEWARE!!!!

I ordered two pairs of leggings. I only received one pair and have sent several emails regarding their shipping error.

I sent screen shots of my order number, payment and only one of my friend and I wearing the leggings for the event I purchased. Horrible customer service.

They are non responsive and no way to contact them other than by email (which you won't get a response). Waste of time and money!

Brave New Look Reviews