On nov. 27th I order a pair of nfl (eagles) leggings.

Not until I completed the order was I told the would be shipped after the "campaign" has ended. Campaign? are you serious IT'S A PAIR OF LEGGINGS!, a stock item. I e-mailed them on dec.

19th stateing my displeasure and that I would very much appreciate receiving my order soon as it is a christmas present. They responded by sending me a detailed day by day description of how my order is being processed with the utmost care and attention. ***!! It's leggings not a Lamborghini!

Clearly they are thieves and I will do all in my power to ruin them. Starting with FTC

Product or Service Mentioned: Brave New Look Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Since my post I have tried to contact Brave New Look many times. They never answer a phone call, just the same old "leave a message and we will return your call", that never happens.

They answer e-mails with the same "stock response" "we are working hard to get your order to you" That's a load of crap. They are thieves don't waste your money!

Brave New Look Reviews