**WARNING**DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY (ITS ADS APPEAR ON FACEBOOK'S NEWSFEED). THEY ARE COMMITTING FRAUD.

I HAVE THE FBI, FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION & FACEBOOK LOOKING IN TO THEM. This company will send the smallest item in your order (mine was a $15 bracelet) via USPS in an 8oz shipping envelope delivered to mailbox. The tracking # plugs into your order on their .com site & shows as entire order being delivered (as if it would fit in a mailbox). They claim the entire order was shipped to small mailbox with that tracking number.

Their is no contact number & they will not respond to repeated e-mails to them. I am contacting the Police in San Francisco tomorrow to report this theft. The order total charged on my VISA card is $113.75. I ordered off FACEBOOK Newsfeed.

NEVER ORDER OFF A NEWSFEED AD ON FACEBOOK. It is PRINCIPLE for me (I'm only out $100) but the thought of this company committing FRAUD to so many other folks is very disturbing to me. If FACEBOOK continues to allow them to run their ads, Facebook should be held accountable for this mass FRAUD. I called USPS Consumer Affairs 1-253-214-1800 & they verified that the tracking number on the small envelope was delivered to my mailbox and that it cost Brave New Look $2.60 to send the bracelet to me using their services (USPS).

USPS (United States Postal Service) verified that no way could my entire order which includes 3 large mugs, a heavy-duty hoodie, a t-shirt (in addition to the sent bracelet) have fit in the 8 oz envelope or in my mailbox. THIS COMPANY IS SYSTEMATICALLY COMMITTING FRAUD ON FACEBOOK & SHOULD BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR IT'S ACTIONS BY THE LAW ENFORCEMENT COMMUNITY.

Product or Service Mentioned: Usps Delivery Service.

Reason of review: will not send the rest of my order or refund my money. .

Brave New Look Cons: Did not get full order, Processed order and did not ship.

• online ordering