1.9

I wish I had read about all the complaints of this company before I purchased my tshirt. I did receive it, however, it took 2 1/2 weeks.

I ordered it 2 weeks before an event thinking that was plenty of time to get it. When I checked the tracking info, it said that it would be shipped once the "promotion" had ended. What promotion??? I emailed them to see if there was any way to get it to me before my event.

It's a flippin tshirt with an iron on decal. I got a stock response. Emailed back to say that didn't answer my question. Never heard from them.

So I got my shirt 3 days after the event. The entire front of the shirt feels stiff like it was ironed and not just where the graphic is. The back of the shirt is softer. Also their website says all products are "cut, sewn and stitched right here in America".

Well the tag in my shirt says it was assembled in Nicaragua.

A little deceiving if you ask me. So, while they have cute things, I will NEVER order from this company again!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Brave New Look Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: This company should not be in business.

Brave New Look Cons: Lack of customer service.

Comments