I placed an order Feb 1st for 2 pairs of leggings, was really excited about getting them but that was nearly 6 weeks ago. The tracking on their website says they should have shipped Feb 12th, but here we are March 9th and no update on if its been shipped and no product.

I understand it takes time to prepare and ship products and me being in Canada I did expect a delay. But I was hoping for realistic timelines and order updates which I have received zero. I've tried emailing their support@bravenewlook.com directly, as well I submitted a request through their web form, and I've ever Tweeted at them with absolutely NO RESPONSE.

This site is horrible and at this point I'm ready to report them for theft. This is no way to do business, if there is a delay TELL ME, don't just ignore me.

Product or Service Mentioned: Brave New Look Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Brave New Look Cons: Non delivery of purchased item, Taking my money and getting no product, There is zero way to contact them no response, How long it takes to send goods, No customer service.

• No Product Delivered
  • Lack Of Customer Service
  • No Response To Support Email

Comments

file a chargeback with your credit card company. or if paypal open a dispute

Ordered before Christmas 2016 and here it is March and still nothing. Asked for refund...nothing.

need a number to call them.

Horrible company. Going to FB next.

Brave New Look Reviews