TERRIBLE customer service. Ordered an ugly Christmas Sweater over a month before Christmas and kept contacting the company as the holidays were approaching to let them know I did not receive it.

Got no response and Christmas came and went. Requested a refund. Again, no response. Now midway into January after contacting PayPal with the issue, I finally receive an email that the sweater is on its way.

TERRIBLE customer service. Would not recommend them to anyone.

Product or Service Mentioned: Brave New Look Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

I was going to order two pairs of leggings for my granddaughter's but luckily someone alerted me to how horrible your customer service is. I have a couple of other companies I order from and I will continue to do so.

I had exactly the same experience. I ordered a Hanukkah sweater at the end of November.

I still have no received it (got an email today saying it's on the way.) That really doesn't help me for this year's Hanukkah and my son was without one gift. I tried to cancel my order about a week before Hanukkah but the company representative informed me I could not.

I would not recommend this company. Overpriced and terrible service.

Brave New Look Reviews