1.2

Update by user Jan 21, 2017

Update: It is January 21, 2017. I received another email with a different tracking number saying the package is being sent.

When you check the tracking number, it shows nothing has been dropped off to ship.

It's been two weeks since this email and no changes on the tracking info. Nothing has been packaged or shipped.

They have not responded to emails or calls. Unfortunate

Original review posted by user Dec 22, 2016

I made a purchase for leggings on the 10th of November and they charged my card and said they were working on my order. Around Thanksgiving I checked in to see if it had shipped or anything.

They emailed me back about being overloaded with orders and are a bit behind schedule but would send me my tracking number as soon as my order was placed. December 10th (a month after ordering it), I inquired again. And got almost word for word same email reply by the same person. I think it's a scam.

It's now the 22nd of December and I still have no tracking number and my order has only not been made or shipped. A month and a half to pay $40 for gymnastics leggings is ridiculous!

Anyone have a place where we can go report them? They took my money same day no problem and have yet to ship anything.

Product or Service Mentioned: Brave New Look Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Did you ever get your package?

Burshc3
@Anonymous

Nope. It's now a new year, January 4, 2017.

They sent an email with a tracking number that says it's ready to be shipped. But the scheduled delivery date says "information unavailable". It also says there's no item yet to be delivered. So it's just a bogus tracking number at this point.

Haven't had a response on my emails either since December.

I'm giving up hope at this point. Did you have any luck with them?

Brave New Look Reviews