1.4

DO NOT BUY BRAVE NEW LOOK LEGGINGS.... Their website is misleading and changed from the time I ordered the pants to when I received and tried the leggings on.

There is a quality issue with your product, sizing information and thickness. Their size chart suggests measurements and provides the recommended size, that size should fit those measurements. I actually order the size up b/c I was in between the Medium and Large and they still didn't fit. The thickness of the leggings suck, they are too thin and there's no stretch.

I'm very disappointed in the product, customer service, and overall business of Brave New Look. Lesson learned and $50 wasted, thanks for nothing.

Product or Service Mentioned: Brave New Look Leggings.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Brave New Look Pros: Picture of the leggings on the facebook add.

Comments

Just received a pair of these leggings for my wife in the Pittsburgh pirates color she just put on and the thread is pulling out inside of the legs

awyldtracy

It has been 30 days since my review and over 30 days from when I initially contacted Brave New Look...NOTHING has been resolved, the company won't even return emails. Save your time, money and headache don't bother with Brave New Look, the company is a joke.

Same for me $120 later still no leggings. No customer service.

They just scammed me. 1052106

@Anonymous

Ridiculous! This company needs to be stopped.

Brave New Look Reviews