Manchester, New Hampshire

Ordered something for my sister who lost her first born son to the opioid epidemic , the order was placed a month ago and I have NO idea where it is nor do I have a tracking number.

The fact that I have spent the money and feel ignored has made me bitter with feelings my sister was let down as well.

Nothing I do has helped my issue, any suggestions ? I am stressed out and full of anxiety because * Not knowing, * Not being helped in ANY way shape or form is bad business practice as far as I am concerned.

And am anxious to see what happens after this complaint is sent. Is Brave New Look even a credible business, does it exist ? Maybe the * Better Business Bureau can help.

I don't know ...., But I want my product if at all possible and to be contacted so I know where it is. mummasue53@gmail.com

Product or Service Mentioned: Brave New Look Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Brave New Look Cons: No ontact from ompany, Non delivery of purchased item, No contact from company.

• No Product Delivered