56 views

I want to begin by stating that I am a volunteer first responder for two rescue organizations. I am aware that these are not medical-grade masks, but other first responder colleagues and members of the public have asked me where to source face masks.

Based on the description of your product online, I decided to purchase some for myself with the additional hope that I would be able to recommend them to others. Now that they have sent me the masks and I can see them and attempt to work with them, I cannot in good faith refer others to purchase their masks. I have several complaints, which speak to the delivery time and, most importantly, the quality and sizing of the product:

1. Delivery time: When I ordered the masks on May 20th, from their website, the message I received was that they would ship the masks and filters to me within 1-2 weeks.

At the time, there was no good local source of face masks. By the time I received the masks, 4 weeks later, many local stores had begun to carry masks, most of which are of better quality and at a lower price.

2. Materials: The masks are made of flimsy fabric and the masks are not durable. The wire used for the nose piece appears to be just a straitened paper clip.

Size: The mask is too small. If I secure the top of the mask over my nose (securing the wire over my nose) and the bottom of the mask under my chin, I cannot open my mouth to talk without the mask sliding down my face and exposing my nose.

4. Filters: The filters are overpriced.

I can purchase these from other sources at a lower price. I only purchased them from BNL, because I was ordering the masks from them and wanted both to come together.

User's recommendation: Do not buy from them.

Comments

#1967570

I ordered a scrub top and cannot get in touch with anyone at this company besides automated emails. I've paid for it and the company says they cannot find my information or order.

Buyer beware! I'm out 35.00