I ordered leggings on 9Nov2016. They took my money just fine, but I have YET to receive the leggings!

It is now 17Feb2017. I have emailed them several times. The first email from me was sent 21Dec2016 asking for information about my purchase. The customer service responded saying "Hi there, Thanks for reaching out!

I’m so sorry about the delay - we got a lot more demand than we were expecting so we ended up having to take a little longer printing this batch. We will be shipping this out anytime as soon as it is ready and send you an email with your tracking information. We're so sorry about this and as a result, we'd like to offer you a special 15% off your next purchase! Just use the discount code: BEHAPPY2016 on your order to get your discount.

Thank you for being awesome and we hope you enjoy your custom!" WHAT? Why would I order something ELSE from them when I haven't even received the FIRST item!?! I emailed them - AGAIN - in January2017 to say Where Are My Leggings??

I have not heard back from them. They are thieves and right now a bunch of liars.

Product or Service Mentioned: Brave New Look Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments