I know they have a ton of unique designs that you can't find anywhere...but it is very likely you will not receive your purchases or if you do (by some miracle) they are of poor quality. I ordered 5 things; 3 leggings, 1 tank top, and 1 sweater.

I received the tank top and the sweater. I contacted the company to ask about the remaining order...never received a response. So since I paid via paypay, I opened a dispute. I received 2 of the leggings and cancelled the dispute.

I waited and waited for the last pair. I contacted the company again with still no response. I tried reaching out to them via Facebook with no response and a comment deleted. I tried reaching out via Instagram (a friendly 'hey, i love your designs but I'm missing one!') and it was deleted.

I tried reaching out via Twitter to which my post of 'Hey, I love your designs any chance someone can contact me?' and it was deleted and reported. Finally I had to file another dispute and got my refund through my credit card company.

The tank top and sweater I received are OK for the price. The leggings are very very poor quality.

Product or Service Mentioned: Brave New Look Leggings.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I ordered the Santa Dab sweater back in early December cause it was advertised saying buy before the 9th and will arrive before Christmas. Here it is like 4 months later and still have not gotten it. I sent an email asking where it was so they sent me a fake tracking code which was stationed in Compton, Calif.

Here is a link for false advertisement https://www.ftc.gov/news-events/media-resources/truth-advertising

Brave New Look Reviews